NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
1. Eligibility: The Kawasaki Tag & Swag Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years or older (or 19 for residents of AL and NE). Void where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary to enter the Sweepstakes. Employees of Kawasaki Motors Corp. USA, 5080 36th Street SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49512 (the "Sponsor"), HZ a division of BCW, LLC, 10101 Molecular Dr. Suite 300, Rockville, MD 20850 ("Administrator”) (collectively with Sponsor and Administrator, the "Released Parties”), and any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes starts at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on October 17. 2023 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on October 19, 2023 (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes will be broken out into three (3) separate random drawing pools as follows: the first random drawing pool will begin at 12:00:00 AM ET and end at 11:59:59 PM on October 17, 2023; the second random drawing pool will begin at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends at 11:59:59 PM on October 18, 2023; and the third random drawing will begin at 12:00:00 AM and ends 11:59:59 PM on October 19. 2023 (each, a “Drawing Pool”).
3. How to Enter. To enter the Sweepstakes, eligible entrants can visit the Kawasaki page on and post on the page using #kawasakiequipsweepstakes to automatically receive one (1) enter into that day’s Drawing Pool. All entries must be posted by 11:59:59 PM ET on October 19, 2023 to be eligible for the final Drawing Pool. Posts must include the proper hashtag or entries will be void and not included in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any technical issue relating to the entry. Limit one (1) entry per person per day.
PLEASE NOTE: Entrants must adjust their Instagram account settings to allow for receipt of messages from Sponsor. For this purpose, entrants must set their Instagram account settings to ‘Public' until Sweepstakes winners have been selected and verified, and take any further necessary steps to ensure receipt of any communication from Sponsor. It is solely entrant's burden to take any steps necessary to adjust their Instagram account settings so that messages can be sent by Sponsor. An Entrant's non-receipt of a message from Sponsor for any reason, including for failure on behalf of entrant to adjust Instagram account settings, shall be entrants, and not Sponsor’s fault. Similarly, Sponsor shall not be held liable if they are not able to view an entrant's entry for any reason, including the failure on behalf of entrant to adjust their Instagram account settings accordingly. By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that the Sponsor has the right to contact the entrant by direct Message via entrant’s Instagram or email accounts provided upon registrations to administer and fulfill this Sweepstakes.
The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. By entering, you are providing your information to Sponsor and not Instagram.
5. Winner Selection and Notification: Ten (10) Grand Prize winners will be selected in three (3) separate random drawings, which will occur as follows: two (2) Grand Prize winners will be selected on October 17 2023, four (4) Grand Prize winners will be selected on October 18, 2023, and four (4) Grand Prize winners will be selected on October 19, 2023. Each random drawing will be conducted by Administrator from among all eligible entries received up to each random drawing date and time. Non-winning entries from any Drawing Pool WILL roll over to subsequent Drawing Pools. The potential winners will be notified by Administrator via a direct message through Instagram, on or about the day they are selected as a potential winner. Neither Sponsor nor Administrator shall have any liability for any potential winner’s failure to receive or check for direct messages in a timely manner. Potential winners must respond within 48 hours from Administrators sending the direct message to the potential winner or they will forfeit their right to the Grand Prize, which will be awarded to an alternate at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Odds of winning depend on the total number of entries received each applicable Drawing Pool.
If Sponsor requests, the Grand Prize winners must also sign a liability and publicity release, allowing Sponsor to use the winner’s Entry and name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information. Failure to complete these forms may result in forfeiture of the prize. Sponsor will make the final determination of identity of each potential Grand Prize winner in its sole discretion. In the event that a winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may select an alternate winner at random from the remaining participants. Receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
6. Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARVs”) – Ten (10) Grand Prizes: Two (2) on 10/17/23; Four (4) on 10/18/23; and Four (4) on 10/19/23) – Up to a $50.00 Kawasaki Swag Pack. ARV: $50.00 each. The total retail value of all prizes is $500.00. Prizes are non-transferrable, and not substitutable. Sponsor may substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value at Sponsor’s sole discretion for any reason. Winners may be required to sign a liability and/or publicity release (“Prize Release”) prior to issuance of a prize. Prizes consist of only those items as specifically listed as part of the prize. A 1099 form may be submitted to all appropriate taxing authorities. The winners must meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 1 of these Official Rules.
7. Claiming the Prize: In order to collect the Grand Prize, each potential Grand Prize winner will be required to verify their mailing address to Sponsor, and may be required to provide a Prize Release (if applicable) to Sponsor, within ten (10) days of being notified they are a winner. Upon address verification, and receipt of the Prize Release (if applicable), Administrator will mail the Prize to that winner. In the event the potential winner fails to verify their address or any required documents within the timeframe provided by Sponsor, he or she will forfeit his or her right to the Prize. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, delayed, damaged, stolen or mutilated mailing of any prize. All unclaimed or returned prizes remain the property of Sponsor.
8. Participation Conditions/Release/Consent to use Likeness: By participating, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including, but not limited to, negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including, but not limited to, invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant's participation in this Sweepstakes, and acceptance or use or misuse of Prize; (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant's acceptance, use or misuse of prize; and (d) allow Sponsor’s use for promotional purposes of his/her likeness, voice and/or address (city/state) without any additional compensation.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, fire, flood, natural or man-made pandemic or epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other Sweepstakes or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Only the type and quantity of prize described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties as set forth above are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited, to malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the participation process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of phone calls; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
12. Disputes/Governing Law: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, other than those concerning the administration of the Sweepstakes or the determination of Winners or for any disputes arising from the loss or injury from the participation in a Prize, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any disputes arising out of these Official Rules (except for any disputes arising from the loss or injury from the use of Prizes) shall be submitted to final, binding arbitration conducted in California under the Arbitration Rules and Procedures of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services Inc. before a single, neutral arbitrator who is a former or retired California state or federal court judge with experience in entertainment matters who shall follow California law and the Federal Rules of Evidence and have no authority to award punitive damages. Either party may enforce a final arbitration award in any court of competent jurisdiction in California, including an award of costs, fees and expenses incurred in enforcing the award. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Released Parties shall be entitled to seek injunctive relief (unless otherwise precluded by any other provision of these Official Rules) in the state and federal courts of California. Any dispute or portion thereof, or any claim for a particular form of relief (not otherwise precluded by any other provision of these Official Rules), that may not be arbitrated pursuant to applicable state or federal law may be heard only in a court of competent jurisdiction in California; (iii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of- pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iv) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out- of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
13. Sweepstakes Winners: For the Sweepstakes Winners’ names (available after October 22, 2023), send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Winners List, Kawasaki Equipment Sweepstakes, HZ a division of BCW, LLC, 10101 Molecular Drive, Suite 300, Rockville, MD, 20850.
14. Official Rules: For a copy of these Official Rules see the link on the Kawasaki Instagram page during the Sweepstakes Period or send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Official Rules – Kawasaki Tag & Swag Sweepstakes Rules, c/o HZ a division of BCW, LLC, 10101 Molecular Drive, Suite 300, Rockville, MD, 20850, to be postmarked by October 19. 2023, and received by October 26, 2023.
17. Sponsor: Kawasaki Motors Corp. USA, 5080 36th Street SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49512.
Administrator: HZ a division of BCW, LLC, 10101 Molecular Drive, Suite 300, Rockville, MD, 20850.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The Kawasaki Equipment Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of 50 U.S. & D.C., who are 18 and older (or 19 and older for residents of AL & NE). Begins at 12:00:00 AM ET on 10/17/2023 and ends at 11:59:59 PM on 10/19/2023. Subject to official rules on the Kawasaki’s Instagram Page. Void where prohibited, restricted, or taxed by law. Sponsor: Kawasaki Motors Corp. USA, 5080 36th Street SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49512